Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

;___;
OH MY 天!
Like, I can FINALLY blog. Bottling thoughts up is no good - it can make you crazy. -nods- Or so I assume. Well, anyway, you still get to use nice layouts even if high-tech Wordpress is not the system. God, I miss my wordpress. ;;__;;
I mean, which idiot will choose Blogger?!

Apparantly, me.

Anyway...After a weekend with no computer usage, I've got my hands on some tasty cookies, tasty books (wait, what!?) and tasty songs!!!! Eheh.
I also got to see some MVs (OLIVIA's "a little pain" and Tainaka Sachi's "disillusion"). Criticisms later.
Let's see why I decided to use Blogger:
1. Do I look like I have a host?!
2. "Hey...This blog's already skinned!"
3. The attention-seeking, can't-wait-to-criticise, wants-to-advertise-anime part of me is KILLING MY SANITY!
Right.
-----------
disillusion MV - Tainaka Sachi
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=v2yM7nLP8DQ)

Enlighten me, what have a desert got to do with...your dreams and the night?! O__O The tune of the song doesn't really "click" with the feeling the desert gives. If the MV was shot on the roof of a high building at night, it'ld have a cooler effect, just like the Fate/Stay Night 1st opening sequence was. Don't I love skyscrapers...

a little pain MV - OLIVIA
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=wlKT_fzW7LQ)

BARBIE DOLL!!! The video was okay and fitted the European look of OLIVIA a lot, which makes it cliche. o__o I don't know how much the real meaning of the song fits the video, but it sounded like it fits. Oh, somewhere in it she gets half a cat-face, which is spooky. I think dolls, no matter how, tends to spook.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test! Test test!
Anonymous said…
OK, hello fellow Weave's ghosts. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test.
averlyn said…
OK, hello fellow Weave's ghosts. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test. Test.

Popular posts from this blog

Connections

OMFG!